Shouldn’t all human beings have human rights?
Join us to defend the human rights of the vulnerable in your school and your community.
Learn how to effectively share the pro-life message based on science and human rights through our following events:
- Dialogue Training
- Educational Workshops
- Student Life Link Conference
- March Break event: Pro-life Day of Action
- Summer Program
- Pro-life Crash Course
And check out these pro-life books and videos to get you started:
We’ll provide you the support and resources you need to take action in building a culture of life.
Here’s our recommended outreach opportunities:
- Outreach Table
- Pro-life club
- Choice Chain
Stay in touch with your local pro-life community and connect with the broader pro-life movement through the following:
- Regular contact via email, text and social media
- Volunteering opportunities with TRTL or other pro-life organizations
Be a part of the movement to end the injustice
– it starts with your school, it starts with your community, it starts with YOU!
“Where, after all, do universal human rights begin? In small places, close to home – so close and so small that they cannot be seen on any maps of the world… Without concerned citizen action to uphold them close to home, we shall look in vain for progress in the larger world.” – Eleanor Roosevelt